Why is he parting with something so dear that represents so much of his time and effort? He ungrammatically states on the eBay auction page, "I am selling cause PS3 coming out."
The auction ends on October 11th and is already up to $6,000. For that amount, Rance6 and co. should be able to buy a PlayStation 3 coated in gold, along with a copy of all the launch titles and a Wii to boot. We can't imagine that he hasn't killed every zombie, run every race, and settled the Geometry Wars once and for all on the 360, so more power to him as he changes consoles.
[Update: clarified ALL LIVE ARCADE ARE BELONG TO US situation]
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox 360