This snapshot of the back of the Wii box, found at an EB Games, has the whole of the Nintendo-lovin' internet collectively stroking their chin and raising a single eyebrow in silent contemplation. Some think this "startup disc" is none other than Wii Sports, while others claim it to be a disc controlling the OS of the system. Some have said it is none other than the Opera browser, however we feel that is likely untrue.
What do you guys think?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19