We weren't impressed with Wii's rendition of Madden NFL 07 back at E3. But who goes (or used to go) to E3 to play Madden? Regardless, I'm not sure if its the game's new polished look, bumping music, or EA's "promotisement" skills, but the above video has me doing a double-take at football motion-control prospects. In it, cue card reading Wii developers explain new gameplay features brought to the franchise by two white, wiggling sticks.
Should be interesting to see if the title's heavy use of tutorials can help the needed change in gamer behavior to play.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19