The DS Lite! (deafening applause)
Oh, I couldn't possibly ... take the stage, me? No, no, no ... please ... well, if you insist ....
What can I say to you lovely people that I haven't already said before? But you know, being up on this stage for the thirty-seventh time is really something significant; I mean, I'll remember this one for sure. We here at Nintendo have always pushed the boundaries, daring to do what no one else in the industry would ... we supported the first elvish video game character, you know, and we even backed the gay population with everyone's favorite character, Tingle.
And of course, I'd like to thank ... what the hell? PSP, get off the stage!
You can't tell me what do to ... I mean ... to dooooo ....
Are you drunk? Heavens, man.
I deserve the award, me! I have the leet warez, and an arrowww ... a green one, you know? Yours is red, they hate you, they hate you ....
Security? Can I get a little help here?
Long live the PSPPPPPPPPP!
Hey! Put some pants on, man!
- DS Lite: 104,487 19,650 (15.83%)
- PS2: 24,727 3,537 (12.51%)
- PSP: 21,603 553 (2.63%)
- GBA SP: 2,299767 (50.07%)
- Xbox 360: 1,743 358 (17.04%)
- Game Boy Micro: 1,714 441 (34.64%)
- Gamecube: 653 165 (33.81%)
- DS Phat: 273 13 (5.00%)
- GBA: 37 25 (208.33%)
- Xbox: 3 5 (62.5%)
[Source: Media Create]
[A special thanks to Zoolander for the inspiration.]
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Screen size 4.3 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Camera External (1.3 megapixels)
- Dimensions 71.4 x 169.4 x 18.6 in
- Weight 6.67 oz
- Discontinued 2008-10-15