"What next-gen gaming has done is damage the psyche of your everyday gamer. First they pay more for a game that has fewer features, then they suffer through loading screens at least as long as current-gen ones, then they go online to pay for content that should've been in the game in the first place, and then they scale back their gaming because these next-gen tactics have raped any sense of videogame nostalgia left in them ... If the PS3 and Wii fail to deliver, we might have to re-examine whether 'gamer' is really spelled 'F-O-O-L.'"
Ask not what you can do for next-gen, ask what next-gen can do for you.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox 360