Check around all the usual haunts for Wiiosks this weekend. A few are already up across the country, like this one reader Scott Johnson caught as it was being put together. Thank all that is holy for cell phones and fast action!
Several readers have tipped us that they've heard this is the big weekend for the debut of the kiosks, but this is the only photo we've seen. If you catch a kiosk in the wild this weekend, break out that camera phone and send us a picture!
So, uh ... the question has to be asked. When seeing the setting-up process in action, anyone have the urge to snatch one and run like mad?
[Thanks to everyone who's keeping us posted on this!]
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19