Gamespot's review is much more in-depth and you'll feel like you learned something by watching it; by comparison, who wants to listen to Morgan Webb obviously read something from a script over gameplay video ... again? It's just painful when she says "bitchcakes."
Not only that, but the Gamespot video plays a helluva lot smoother on our computer than the G4 dreck. And can someone please slip Adam Sessler a note about his wardrobe? He dresses like he got knocked on the head and thinks he's Carlos Santana.
Gamespot says, "games don't typically look this good." We hope he's right.
Watch - X-Play's Gears of War video review (multiplayer only)
Watch - Gamespot's Gears of War video review
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03