But what games do the Japanese players want? Mobile Suit Gundam: Target in Sight and Ridge Racer 7 are the hottest titles, selling about 30,000 each. While other launch titles are picking up the slack, it sounds like Japanese gamers are spending most of their money on the console and not on games.
The PS3 already supports video downloads in Japan, so that audience may see it as a rounded entertainment system -- or a Blu-ray player. We're interested in how the number of games sold per-console averages out in different parts of the world.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25