Primetime, you ask? Yep, Nintendo will spend in excess of $200 million to market Wii; a nice chunk of that sum going toward tonight's coveted ad space, along with director Stephen Gaghan (Syriana).
Tonight's 30-second TV spot is part one of the four-part "Wii would like to play" series and will also appear on Nintendo.com and YouTube, where a bootleg of all four parts (shown as one video) has already surfaced.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19