And now it's time for the 2.0.1 changes that didn't quite make it into the patch notes, courtesy of the World of Raids forums
. I've listed the interesting ones, but if you're the sort that needs every last detail, hop on over to the complete list at World of Raids
- Escape artist is now an instant cast.
- Blood Fury also increases spell damage depending on your class. Increases ranged and melee damage for hunters.
- The Looking For Group Channel has been removed.
- The Quest log has been expanded to hold 25 quests.
- All hunter pets have been normalized to a 2.0 speed. *unconfirmed*
- Warlock's Spellstones and Firestones can be equipped in the Wand slot.
- Many profession that used to require a recipe, plan, etc, to learn are now trainable by the corresponding profession trainer. (No, we don't have any details on which.)
- Spells automatically update on your action bar when new ranks are purchased.
- A hunter's Arcane Shot benefits more from ranged attack power. *unconfirmed*
- Four new bank slots! And an extra bag slot that costs 25g to purchase.
- New quests have been added throughout the zones. Including various Draenei and Blood Elf camps.
- Many new items have been added to various vendors, including jewelcrafting plans.
- All class specific spell books that previously dropped in dungeons are now trainable at level 60.
- Players can change their title from a drop down menu to show their highest PvP rank next to their name.