In this minute-and-a-half clip from the Today Show, Weatherman Al Roker takes a turn at trying out Wii Sports: Tennis. The man very much has no idea what is going on as he swings wildly without any sense of timing, making us wonder if the press is even worth it. If Al Roker makes the thing look broken, doesn't that deter from the console's (and game's) appeal?
As always, the video is embedded into the post past the break.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19