It's no secret that Wii Sports can be played with slight flicks of the wrist, while the rest of your body sits slumped against the couch. But what happens when you stand up and put some umph into the forearm; a little finesse into your swing; a little swagger in your at-bat; some force behind that punch? What happens is fun (at the expense of your cool).
We recently baited over some folk (not pictured) with the promise of PlayStation 3 -- they ended up staying for Wii Sports. Nintendo's pack-in won't hold the attention of the solitary gamer, but it can command a small party, especially when the drinks are flowing. What are your plans for Friday night?
Wii delights vs. Wii annoyances
PS3 delights vs. PS3 annoyances
Xbox 360 delights vs. Xbox 360 annoyances
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19