It is unknown what enhancements there might be. The Q&A mentions that the updates would be provided free of charge, but that doesn't rule out other charged microtransactions. Likely the update feature exists to fix glitches; however, graphical improvements and online capabilities would be a nice touch. Who wouldn't want to play Mario Kart online?
We've contacted our Nintendo rep and will let you know what we learn.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19