Nintendo's name-dropping spokesperson Perrin Kaplan is quoted in the piece saying she hasn't received any complaints about soreness. Serving back WSJ's backhanded compliment she says, "It was not meant to be a Jenny Craig supplement ... if people are finding themselves sore, they may need to exercise more."
So the answer is to train up before you Wii and you won't get sore, but please remember you can always play the Wii like a toolbox.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19