Problem: Your gaming room is on the opposite end of the house from your wireless router, making wireless connections for your Wii intermittent at best.
- Use the ethernet connection dongle and run miles of ethernet cable throughout the house.
- Redo your entire house to move the system and router closer together.
- Crack open your Wii and add a big-ass wireless antenna.
Surprisingly, their test results didn't show a huge increase in wireless strength with the grafted antenna, but the authors theorize that a stronger antenna cable will produce better results. Sounds a little risky considering all the work required, but it definitely beats redesigning the house.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19