"Guess what nerds, I gots me one." That's the kind-hearted message Stephen Colbert sent out to all those desperate gamers out there still trying to get their hands on the Wii. The new Nintendo system reached No. 1 on the Colbert Report's "Threatdown" last night because, as Colbert puts it, it's "quite possibly the most addicting video game of all time."
What's the appeal for a conservative crusader like Colbert? Knocking out a virtual version of the liberal speaker-of-the-house-elect, of course. Check out a video clip of the epic battle after the jump.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19