Sure, the video exaggerates a bit when it says the PS3 "costs more than a brand new SUV" and seems a little out of touch when it calls Nintendo's Wii remote "wii-wii-wack" (What is this, 1992?). We also think it's a bit hypocritical to taunt the PS3 as "not compatible backwardsly" when we still can't play Psychonauts on our 360s.
Still, it's hard to stay mad when you're getting your groove on to an infectious dance beat. See what we mean by following the jump.
[Update: To clear up some confusion, this video is NOT just a personal clip made by some random Microsoft fan. Laura Foy is an employee of Channel 10, a Microsoft-owned video blog where the video was originally posted.]
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox One
Microsoft Xbox 360