The "meet the people" clip is part of an offer to "Experience Wii ... the season's hottest gift" that shows up at the bottom of the main TiVo menu in a random cycle with other TiVo-sponsored ads. In the clip, the silent "average joe" characters featured in the Wii TV spots finally speak about their experience with the creepy Japanese guys. Unsurprisingly, each participant harps on how easy-to-use the Wii is and how much unexpected fun they had playing it.
The performances are in general pretty stilted, but we have to admit we loved the Latino grandmother who kept calling the system "the why thing." See for yourself below (apologies for the bad video and audio quality).
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19