Not a Monday Night Football fan? We got you covered. Here's the Halo 3 'Starry Night' commercial.
It doesn't pack the emo-punch of the Gears of War "Mad World" ad, but Starry Night seems to reveal one of Master Chief's childhood memories, suggesting there's a trace of boyish innocence trapped inside the otherwise stoic soldier. There's also a glimpse at what we assume to be the MA5B Assault Rifle, along with a new force field 'nade.
We must reiterate that this commercial was created from scratch by Digital Domain. It does use Bungie's Halo 3 models and assets, but does not reflect the actual game. Let the speculation commence ...
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03