Hackmeister Übergeneral Ben Heckendorn has whipped up a handy (pun!) one-handed Xbox 360 controller, perfect for The Fugitive dude or folks who are busy multitasking. This isn't for the faint of heart, but if you've got a bit of a bug to try it out yourself, roll up your sleeves and give it a go.
Seriously, is there anything this guy can't do? The thing is wireless, AND has both rumble controllers inside of it (take that, SIXAXIS!). Between this and the Xbox 360 laptop, he's a one-man hacking machine. Really. We're convinced the guy is a robot himself, with no organic parts left inside.
[Via The Xbox Domain]
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation 3 SIXAXIS
Microsoft Xbox 360