Outland might not actually be reachable yet (it won't be until the expansion is released in January), but already it's popping up all over Azeroth.
- Draenei have shown up all over the land, some with extra quests (for Erodar faction). Blood elves already appeared in the game in a few places, and they're now the new models-- Draenei in Swamp of Sorrows have been updated too (although The Broken Ones have stayed the same).
- In addition, Shaman and Pally trainers have appeared in and around the main cities.
- Darkshore is running a new boat to nowhere (yet).
- Outland has shown up on the new ingame World Map.
- Dungeons can be flipped to epic mode (by right clicking on the player portrait), but it doesn't work on any of the current dungeons.
- Jewelcrafting recipes and components have appeared at vendors.
- And finally, the character creation screen, in case you haven't visited it lately, shows two grayed out options for the new races.