One of the officers has admitted to his superiors that he cut the line, but believes in using his authority to do so, he has done nothing wrong. "I just beg to differ. We think he did something very wrong," expressed a concerned Providence Police Chief Dean Esserman. "He's been identified and he's going to be disciplined."
The second officer, of Warick, is currently under investigation. "If the facts bear out these allegations, we will take disciplinary action against the officer," declared Warwick Police Chief Steve McCartney. If you were chief, how would you punish these jerks?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25