The game interprets the movements of the Bluetooth controller, looking up and down with tilts, and left and right with rolls. The buttons are mapped to handle other game controls, like walking, normally driven by a keyboard. And yes, it's all done on a MacBook Pro running Windows XP; we thought that laptop looked familiar in the previous video.
See the video after the break.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19
Nintendo Wii Remote controller