Japanese mag Famitsu
has compiled, using black magic and voodoo, a list of the top 100 best-selling DS games in Japan. The numbers they use appear to be different from the Media Create numbers we usually use
, but one has to wonder how in the world they can claim accuracy down to individual units. We think it has something to do with spirits.
Here's the top ten (Japanese sales only, remember), and for the rest, follow the link!
- 1. More Brain Training (Nintendo) - 3,417,956 sold
- 2. New Super Mario Bros. (Nintendo) - 3,351,234 sold
- 3. Animal Crossing: Wild World (Nintendo) - 3,335,195 sold
- 4. Pokémon Diamond / Pearl (Nintendo) - 3,060,032 sold
- 5. Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training (Nintendo) - 2,837,394 sold
- 6. Mario Kart DS (Nintendo) - 1,626,242 sold
- 7. English Training (Nintendo) - 1,408,243 sold
- 8. Nintendogs (Nintendo) - 1,335,185 sold
- 9. Big Brain Academy (Nintendo) - 1,299,188 sold
- 10. Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop (Bandai) - 1,110,046 sold