Alleged robber Andrew Patnaude said in a signed statement that a Mr. Mayheu "stuck a gun, a long-barreled revolver, in [Patnaude's] face," two nights before the robbery because Patnaude had begun dating Mayheu's girlfriend while Mayheu was in prison. What the article doesn't tell you is that the girlfriend just recently woke up from a coma believing she was her evil, half-twin Bernice.
The article also reveals portions of a 911 call made by victim Michael Penkala and testimony from a second suspect, William Robertson, who said he reluctantly took part in the robbery to help Patnaude. Because if you're not willing to help with armed robbery, what kind of a friend are you, really?
Previously on "PS3 Line Shooter Theatre":
More about the victim
Two suspects arrested
Third suspect arrested
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25