Today's hottest game video is from the GameVideos.com "Funny" category, and is presented newsreel style with Wii warnings from the manual and extremely colorful language. This bears repeating so here we go again -- language-wise, this video ain't even close to being safe for work. Where else are you going to hear the Wii called an asshat? Probably not many places except right here at Joystiq.
Check out the NSFW video after the jump, and be sure to be careful around your Wii.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19