While Kwanzaa celebrators can probably point their remotes at their Kinaras with similar effect, Christian gamers with a Christmas tree near their entertainment center are out of luck.
Video confirmation of the Wii's miracle of lights is posted below for all you doubting Thomases out there.
[Update: changed the picture to one of a more traditional Hanukkah menorah.]
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19