Just another device hacked for Wii-control, yes, but this one's a radio-controlled car! An Austrian fellow claims to have modded his toy car to receive tilt inputs from a Wiimote, making for some novel R.C. Pro-Am throwback action. We're not convinced the setup is as "simple" as its creator claims, but the result could inspire some clever retail products.
What's stopping Nintendo from releasing its own Wiimote-controlled car -- or R.O.B. 2.0? Why confine Wii to the telly?
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19
Nintendo Wii Remote controller