It was only a matter of time. We bow our heads in a moment of silence for the first Nintendo Wii fatality. Is this a wakeup call to the industry? DO YOU HEAR THE CALL?
Seriously, they joke on the site that Fox News will see this and think its real. We're pretty sure that somewhere, somehow, someone is already believing it. Wait for the backlash to hit, probably spearheaded by everyone's favorite political gamehater, He Who Shall Not Be Named. In fact, let's declare a moratorium on him in the news, unless something spectacular happens, for all of 2007.
Check out the video after the jump, and use your Wiis carefully out there, folks.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19
Nintendo Wii Remote controller