As it turns out, the stars are aligning most favorably for Sony, even if the Venus-Uranus hook-up, happening in Gemini, seems a bit suspicious -- a sign of innovation, really? Guess the universe is pulling for Blu-ray.
While Microsoft's horoscope ain't too shabby either -- it's all about Jupiter's entry into Sagittarius -- Nintendo is apparently in need of an astrological miracle. The problem stems from Wii being tied to Scorpio. Scorpio is a fixed sign, but the Wii's strong suit is active gaming ... Uh-oh, don't look now, but Nintendo's progressed Sun has aligned square with its radix Saturn. Hard times ahead!
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox 360