Taken from a recent issue of Gamepro magazine, Metal Gear guy Hideo Kojima said the following things when asked about HD gaming and the possibility of working with the Wii. Given the past (Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes), we think the possibility of a Kojima project, whether it be Metal Gear related or not, is good.
What kind of project would you like to see from Kojima on the Wii? Maybe a port of Metal Gear: Portable Ops or perhaps a brand new IP?
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19