The expansion will include new monsters and a series of branching quests, which allegedly expand Oblivion's freeform gameplay. The description implies that players' decisions will have various visible affects on the transformation of the Shivering Isles.
Bethesda has not yet announced the forthcoming expansion, but PCZone suggests a Q2 2007 release window. We assume that, as with all added content to date (barring player mods), Shivering Isles will also be offered for the Xbox 360 and (impending) PlayStation 3 versions of Oblivion.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox 360