Leave it to the Japanese to come up with a game featuring banjo music, a picturesque American countryside, and a bizarre cow running and smashing everything in site. As lame as this game might sound on paper, it actually looks like addictive Katamari-inspired fun. When's the last time you drove a cow around with Wii-mote? Probably never, and that's far too long a time to go without.
Check out the rootin' tootin' footage after the jump, and then look to score a ride of your own when Cow Run comes out for the Wii. No word yet if it includes cow tipping, but there's a game unto itself right there just waiting to be made.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19