We're curious to see how Harrison defines Game Ages 1.0 and 2.0, as by most accounts we're in the seventh generation of console games and we're not sure where he divides the lines. Chances are the ages correspond with each PlayStation iteration (remember: generations don't start until Sony says so). Semantics aside, we'll be happy if Harrison's speech is more interesting than Kutaragi's Tokyo Game Show debacle.
Harrison is the second of three speeches to be announced, with Shigeru Miyamoto being revealed as a keynote speaker earlier this week. Other notable speakers include Square Enix's Ichiri Otobe who will be giving a Serious Game Summit GDC keynote Monday, March 5.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25