You may recall this contest from last September when it served as the unofficial announcement of PGR4. Not that anyone thought Microsoft's flagship racer wasn't getting another sequel, but hey, it was nice to know.
The winning entry itself will be chosen by Peugeot, but that doesn't mean you can't choose the winner ... of your heart. Not all the vehicles look better suited for proper grooming as there's even a three-wheeler amongst the like of off-road warriors and tricked out 360 logos running on marbles.
So which are you dying to take for a test drive? Do you think J Allard partakes in ghost riding his whip? Discuss.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03