Here are some of the games Weekly Geek suggested for makeover:
- Mega Man 2 - "Mega Man 2 really needs the Powered Up treatment. Enhanced music, a level editor, expanded gameplay ... Just put it on something a bit more accessible than the PSP, mmkay?"
- Maniac Mansion - "A Wii version with beautiful hand-drawn characters and voice acting would basically make me weep with joy."
- Secret of Mana - "One of the most visually and audibly stunning titles on the SNES, but imagine it on a current system with Squeenix's Mana lineup. Lush environments, fully orchestrated soundtrack, cutscenes and online co-op would make this classic even classic-er."
- The Legend of Zelda - "I would love to see a Mario All-Stars treatment for Zelda. Imagine Zelda 1 and 2 with Link to the Past or Minish Cap quality graphics and remixed music ... We got a remake of the first Metroid a couple of years ago, why not your biggest cash cow, Nintendo? I'd drop a cool 1000 Wii points on that title in a heartbeat."
- Final Fantasy VII - "Rumored, speculated, rumored some more, an updated FF7 has been the holy grail for Final Fantasy fanboys ... imagine, if you will, that entire soundtrack performed by a full, real live orchestra. Beauty."
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation Portable PSP-2000
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox 360