They may not be saying just what the "X" button does yet, but Bungie has compiled a list of some of the most asked questions concerning the upcoming Halo 3 beta. Can you blow stuff up with your laser? Totally. Will parties and matchmaking work in the beta? You better believe it. It also includes a bit of rumor debunking as it confirms, once again, that you won't be playing Halo 3 come the release of Crackdown next week.
So exactly when will you be getting your hands on the shiny new Spartan toys? They're still not saying, nor are they talking about the length of the beta beyond "for a limited time only."
- Key specs
- Reviews • 365
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Microsoft Xbox One