"We have to realize that we live in a country with 22 million people, and the US supplies product to 300 million, which creates very different business dynamics," said Michael Ephraim, Sony's Australia and New Zealand managing director.
Sony also stated online rumors that they would only receive 11,000 units for the launch were false, but wouldn't give any specific numbers. Now who wants to do the math and take the cost of the PS3 compared to various nation's average family income to inform us of who's getting the best deal on the planet?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25