Stuntman: Ignition looks like an extremely amped up version of Burnout combined with Need for Speed, and we're really itching to play it. Itching as in our palms are sweating and we keep squeezing an imaginary right trigger for the accelerator. The cars are literally on fire in some of the scenes (no ninjas in sight) and that jump smack into the helicopter at the end is just plain sick.
While the first Stuntman wasn't that bad, this one really looks like fun. Smashing, bashing, crashing, monotonous fun. Sometimes you just want the simple things, like being able to drive a flaming fire chief's car through a blazing forest and then jump it up onto a parking garage. Is that so much to ask for?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25