Recently, a technique was discovered to allow Wii owners to play import Gamecube games. However, a method of playing imported Wii games still eludes us, outside of buying a Wii from another region. We're sure someone will come up with something, but for right now, we're stuck in our own territory.
We want to know-- how important is this to you? Are you ready to open up your system as soon as a solution comes along, just so you can play the new Naruto? Will you be the first to place an order for a swap disc, if one comes along? Or are you completely uninterested in, for example, pachinko?
(Image is of the train simulator Densha de GO!, specifically the Beginning Densha de GO! Set, which includes a special controller.)
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19