Somebody did. Brave/foolhardy Apple TV owner Jonathan Bare cracked open his shiny pizza box and plopped in a 120 GB hard drive, exact methodology of brain transplant yet to be announced (I would lay money on a Disk Utility or CCC clone). So far, so good; the pictures are here.
Thanks Aron & all who sent this in.
- Key specs
- Type Audio / video player
- Video services iTunes, Netflix, Other
- Audio services iTunes, Other
- Video codec support h.264 / AVC, MPEG-4
- Audio codec support AAC, MP3, WAV
- Video outputs HDMI (1 outputs, v1.4)
- WiFi 802.11 a, ac, g, n
- Released 2015-10