Gametech has created another head-scratching Wii accessory (in that it's baffling, not that it scratches your head for you). This time, it's the Taore na Sheet W (Collapsing Sheet W): a set of adhesive rubber feet that secure your Wii stand and sensor bar to their locations, and, just to be sure, secure the Wii to its stand.
With no controller cords to trip over, we had to think about who the target audience for this product was. Well, we didn't have to think about it for too long before one of our cats knocked a picture frame off of the coffee table. This product makes a lot of sense for cat owners!
[Via GAME Watch]
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19