Maybe we're the only ones who fear a robot uprising and the enslavement of all humanity at the cold, metallic hands of cruel, unfeeling robotic overlords? No? Well, then why are people dying to build robots that perform human tasks? Bueller?
And, in case you didn't follow all of that, the embedded video past the post break presents a robot designed to bowl a perfect game in Wii Sports: Bowling. Whether the credit belongs to the robot or individual who made the robot is anyone's guess. We're going to go with the individual, however, since we hate robots.
Please do keep the human resistance informed of any new developments in the robotic community, won't you?
[via Battle Bricks]
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19