Eidos CEO Jane Cavanagh made these comments: "We believe that PlayStation 3 will be a successful platform, and are developing technology and products for this console...However, as we do not believe that the installed base will be high enough until the second half of our 2008 financial year, most of our major product releases on the PlayStation 3 platform are not scheduled before that date."
To me, this says that Eidos doesn't have much faith in its games. They don't think they'll sell well, or they don't think they'll be nearly enough to move systems. Granted, they shouldn't think too highly of themselves, but no game developer should be complacent enough to make games that are "just okay". They need to work on something that will move systems! Something every dev should strive for! Revolution! ...Or, you know, get pumped up and stuff.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25