So, not sure if you guys noticed, but overnight Nintendo updated the Virtual Console, adding something that a lot of us have been clamoring for: realistic glitches. We personally were a little turned off by the eerie perfection of the VC, and we're glad Nintendo addressed our concern by adding random graphical errors and occasional blinking screens. It's a much more authentic experience if we have to turn the console on and off a bunch of times, and clean it out with alcohol before playing.
This should go very nicely with the announced wireless NES Max. We've got ours preordered! What about you all?
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19