A new gameplay trailer for that quirky title from Koei called Opoona has made its way over to IGN's video section. This newest trailer shows us some environmental exploration, lots of character dialogue and some battle footage. Personally, the more we see on this game, the more we can't wait to get our hands on it. It should also be noted that some of the cutscenes in the trailer might spoil the story for some of you.
Also, IGN decided to play nice now and have allowed us to embed the video past the post break, as per our usual routine
So, are you as excited as we are?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19