But let's say that you want to buy the PSP, but you live in Europe. In that case, Sony has told GamesIndustry.biz that you're out of luck, as there's no European price cut at the moment.
Yikes, Europe. Sony's retaliation for this little stunt was pretty swift and terrible, huh? This seems a little harsh, did you do something else to upset them? Just remember this lesson: If you buy a PS3, you get a free TV and a taxi ride home. If those 100 dudes are the only ones to buy it though, you keep paying €150/£100 for your PSP.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Screen size 4.3 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Camera External (1.3 megapixels)
- Dimensions 71.4 x 169.4 x 18.6 in
- Weight 6.67 oz
- Discontinued 2008-10-15