Why the delay? According to Reggie, both Nintendo and Metroid Prime developer Retro Studios were disappointed with the sales of Metroid Prime 2. Prime 3 has to be the best game in the series, and that level of perfection takes time.
Yes, we want Metroid now, but if it turns out as good as we've been led to believe, it'll be worth the wait.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19