Over at the SomethingAwful forums, a man is quoted thus: "I walked up to my EB yesterday morning half asleep as per usual. Put my key in the lock, unlocked the door, and looked down. This is what I saw: (pictured right)...Yes, that is paint. No, I, or anyone else at my store, had anything to do with it. I can't decide if it's a guerilla marketing thing (in which case, while funny, it's vandalism) or if it's some bored kids. Seems like a lot of work just to say "Lol, PlayStation is dead."
Nice. At the campus here at UGA, viral stuff like this is spraypainted everywhere -- things like Obey to a variety of guns with nonsensical quips about them. Or gears with the word "Money" beneath it. Whatever. This is, by far, the coolest, despite the negative Sony message. What do you guys think?
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25