As an aside, Mikami apologized for the multi-platform-itude of Resident Evil 4 and how he knew some people bought a GameCube just for that game... then it came to PlayStation 2. It seems like he harbors a little resentment towards Capcom... probably why he left.
Anyway, Mikami told Famitsu that he's currently working on a couple of projects, but there won't be too much released about them until well into 2008. However, he plans to show something around summer regarding a project he's working on with the fellas that churned out the psycho-trippy Killer 7. Wonder what he's cooking up?
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25